Nu Omega Psi Sorority, Inc.
Guidelines to Remember
1. We are an independent professional, service, and social sorority. Service to the community and demonstration of true sisterhood are required attributes for membership.
2. Membership in some social organizations may disqualify potential membership (See FAQ).
3. Membership is inclusive, but selective. We are searching for "quality, not quantity". Learn more abut membership requirements at a national or local informational.
4. Our uniquely-designed membership was created in such a way that dues are reasonable for the modest income.
5. Effective communication is key.
We are currently accepting applications for membership. Please click the link below to fill out and submit a membership application. You will be contacted by someone from the Membership and Expansion Team once your application has been received. We look forward to the possibility of you joining our sisterhood!
"It's Never Too Late"
Nu Omega Psi Sorority, Inc. provides its members with a special experience. Aiding in your journey through college, career, and family life, Nu Omega Psi Sorority partakes in a journey of its own. As a member, you will become a part of a solid support system for any sister, in her attempt to reach her goals. You will learn the true meaning and importance of sisterhood and dedication as you witness the trials and tribulations of life, and how it will enhance each member's ability to function in society.
We are a non-collegiate, professional, service, and social organization promoting sisterhood and service through outreach. Being a member of Nu Omega Psi Sorority is a life long commitment. Each member plays an important role in making sure the sorority thrives.
Our primary goal is to promote a better US, by empowering a better YOU. This is a special experience.
If you are interested in membership, please be sure to submit your official application.
Please Note: Nu Omega Psi Sorority, Inc. affirms that it does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, religious preference, sexual orientation, and/or disability.