Establishing a Chapter
Starting a new chapter or colony of Nu Omega Psi Sorority, Inc. requires a major commitment, not only to Nu Omega Psi Sorority, but also to the communities in which you wish to serve.
The first steps to chartering a new chapter are as follows:
1. Obtain permission from your college to begin a new chapter, if
seeking a campus charter. (If you are petitioning a community or
alumnae chapter, Step 1 will not apply).
2. Submit a Membership Interest Application form.
If there is no chapter of Nu Omega Psi Sorority near you, feel free to
contact us for more information, regarding expansion.
Once your form has been received, we will contact you.
Guidelines to Remember
1. We are an independent service and social sorority. Service to the
community and demonstration of true sisterhood are required
attributes for membership.
2. Membership in any other social organization will disqualify potential
3. Membership is inclusive, but selective. We are searching for "quality,
4. A requirement of a chapter establishment is to select a philanthropy
and complete a fund raising event.
5. Our uniquely-designed membership was created in such a way that
dues are reasonable for the modest income.